Today, as I got up at 7am to babysit number 3, I had a very slow start, and am still trying to get awake! But I took the time to post a little something, so you all have something to do, if you are as bored as I am! Oh, well, at least I get to see my friend today! We were at their house yesterday for awhile. But it was not enough = for our get together because we had not seen each other for over two months! We are going somewhere to watch a movie called "Bolt" it is really good! Then we are going to a youth program in town, and are going to play kickball! I think we will have a good time! I like mainly three sports, "Baseball," Basketball," and last but NOT least "Kickball!" Well, I wanted to share something fun, but don't have time, you are going to have to wait till Saturday! But here is a new picture of me, and my brother Luke.
Friday
Slow Start
Today, as I got up at 7am to babysit number 3, I had a very slow start, and am still trying to get awake! But I took the time to post a little something, so you all have something to do, if you are as bored as I am! Oh, well, at least I get to see my friend today! We were at their house yesterday for awhile. But it was not enough = for our get together because we had not seen each other for over two months! We are going somewhere to watch a movie called "Bolt" it is really good! Then we are going to a youth program in town, and are going to play kickball! I think we will have a good time! I like mainly three sports, "Baseball," Basketball," and last but NOT least "Kickball!" Well, I wanted to share something fun, but don't have time, you are going to have to wait till Saturday! But here is a new picture of me, and my brother Luke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment