Sunday
Rain Forest Mist/Happy Birthday!
Today, being a 1/3, we have a Rain Forest Mist coming down. You feel like some vines, monkeys, waterfalls, and some toucans (That is a kind of bird) would make a our small town into a jungle! And not to mention it is Luke's Birthday! He is 4 years old, and proud of it too! Our Grandparents on my mom's side came over for some turkey, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole. Are you thinking the same thing that I am? Cause if you are that means you are thinking "YUMMY!" Luke is taking a nap, and does not know that our Grandparents are here. So, I have a feeling, he will have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment