Wednesday
Is it great to have a summer!
Today as a number 3/1 I went to the pool, and swam for a good couple hours! I sure enjoy having a swimming pool close by! I will probably swim every day. I try to make the most I can out of each summer. I can't type much because we are going to my grandparents to celebrate Luke's birthday. (Even though his birthday was on the 7th, we never got a chance to celebrate it with them!) I have to say, it is nice having so many parties for one person, cause then you get so much cake in one week! That's all the news I have, and I will try to get my mom over to the pool to snap some shots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment