Welcome to my blog about the three sides of me! Don't forget to listen my cool list of songs!
"Don't fight for what 'you' want, fight for what is worth fighting for."
Quote,
'Big dreamer'
Friday
Last day of school!
Is that cool or what! And tomorrow we get to go swimming! This is awesome! Summer has really for really started. Whoopee, Hip Hip Hurray! Bring on the pizza, let's party! The green life has returned to MN. This is how I am planning my summer. I will swim, take bike rides, play neighborhood baseball and basketball, see my friends, post long fun posts on my blog, wash windows with Becca to earn money to save up for our big trip to Kentucky, have bonfires, go fishing, hopefully go to gun safety class so I can legally shoot a gun, go on picnics, and on rainy days play video games and watch movies with my family, then go to bed, sleep long, and of course sleep in! Don't all that sound tempting, and I get to do it all! And not to mention, I will have plenty of time to make our yummy in my tummy, double batch, of chocolate chip cookies. Oh, and as always email, and chat on the Internet with my friends that live far away. To some people, you might think that my planned out summer sounds, just so normal, but to me it always seems new after our horrible winters. It is always like I am living a dream. Ben also thinks summer is cool!
Its something you must to do, if you even want to attempt to follow your dreams. Dreams are almost all I have, dreams about music, and love. Dreams that feel far from me. Dreams that I can't even just write down on a peice of paper, because the only place they can be written is in my heart. Everyday I have to tell my self to believe, believe in my self, in God, in music. My friends, my best friends, the ones who can understand me, and what I feel, I also believe in them. But one of my secrets, it is my only one escape, is to go of alone, and listen to my mp3. Music will always be my greatest gift, in life its what I want. You could give me a million dollars, and I would use it to buy music for me, and play it for the world, its my dream, and I will believe in myself for it.
If you are not you can be today! At the top, there is a little bar that says "Follow Blog" You can click that and your name will appear below, which means that you have been added to my blog Split Me In 3. Thank you for coming.
-Sarah
Followers
Are you like me?
Below I have my list of favorite movies. As you might notice, once in a while, there is a new movie on the list. It is not always that I have just watched it, but because I can't remember all the movies I have watched that I like! Ah, it is just so funny when all of a sudden a movie pops into my head and I remember how much I had liked that movie, so are you like me?
List of my Favorite Movies
27 Dresses (PG 13)
Alvin and the Chipmunks (PG)
Bedtime Stories (PG)
Bolt (PG or G)
Cars (PG)
Confessions of a Shopaholic (PG13)
Eagle Eye (PG 13)
Ever After (PG or G)
Facing the Giants (PG or G)
Fireproof (PG or G)
Flicka (PG or G)
Get Smart (PG 13)
High School Musical (PG)
High School Musical 2 (PG)
Journey to the Center of the Earth (PG or G)
My Big Fat Greek Wedding (PG 13)
National Treasure (PG)
National Treasure 2 (PG)
Next (PG 13)
Oceans 11 (PG 13)
One Night With the King (PG)
Phantom of the Opera (PG or PG 13)
Pirates of the Carribean (PG 13)
Princess Dirares (PG)
Quigley down under (PG or PG 13)
The Pink Panther 1 and 2 (PG or PG 13)
The Princess Bride (PG)
My favorite songs!
Beautifull Eyes by Taylor Swift
Because You Live by Jesse MCartney
Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
Ever After by Carrie Underwood
Fifteen Taylor Swift
Forever&Always by Taylor Swift
I Thought I Lost You by Miley Cyrus
Innocence by Avril Lavigne
Keep Holding On by Avril Lavigne
Love Story by Taylor Swift
Some Hearts by Carrie Underwood
Sound the Bugle by Bryan Adams
Thats Something to Be Proud Of by Montgomery Gentry
The Climb by Miley Cryrus
Wheel Of the World Carrie Underwood
You Belong to Me by Taylor Swift
Music
Music has to be my most favorite thing in the world. I love music better than food! I have always wanted to sing as a living, but that to me is pretty impossible. I like to sing alone most of the time, to put it simply I have stage fright! I don't really like being the center of attention. ( Some of my friends might relate to this) I used to play piano, but had to stop, because we did not have the money for the lessons. So, most of the time I don't play. I wish I knew how to play the guitar! Some songs with the electric guitar I really like, but without any rap! As my dad says " Rap is Crap!" I really also like Bryan Adam's songs from the movie 'Spirit', I have some on my playlist!
I'm Just A Girl. By Sarah
Sundays I'm a pretty girl, Sometimes I'm a cowgirl, Weekdays I'm in a cleaning world, And sometimes I'm just a girl. On birthdays I'm a cake baker, Chocolate is the best, But still I need a rest, cause... I am just a girl. When I don't feel so well, I listen to a soothing song, It really helps along when I feel like I'm just a girl. And when I'm a woman, I will clean, bake and sing just like they do, but I'll remember, When I was just a girl.
The way to bring out the free in me!
#1 Teach me how to play the guitar #2 Give me a guitar #3 Tell me to write a song #4 Don't tell me that my song is to much like the real me #5 Bring me to a stage to practice #6 Don't tell me I sound like something that is about to be dead #7 Then bring me to Americas got talent #8 Tell me if I pass out I will die LOL! #9 When I am finished, help me of the stage because winning is to much to take in at once #10 Help me to become a singer for the rest of my life
Ok since that whole thing is pretty much imposible just be my friend!
On the Inside!
With me, I am very strange, I will protened to like something, but really don't! I will like something, but really on the inside I like the oposite! To find out what I really think you'll just have to flip me inside out. Because I mean, the reall me is on the inside. I protened to like things that every body in my family likes, because other wise my secrits will get out, about the reall me! The reall me, just loves those cute short skirts, and oh, that is the hat I have wanted for such a long time! I have actaully cryed myself to sleep only cause I feel like I can't be me! I always feel that if I just acted like the reall me, every one would, I don't know, just not understand things the way that I do! That is why I love music, and I so much want to be a singer or a acter! Cause you can just be you! I would love to just be able to just pick up a guitar and write a song about the way you feel! I always use earplugs while I am listing to music, and just sing in my head, cause inside I am the reall me! My parents don't like pop music, I love it! So I sing inside my head! I love the love, and romance songs, and all the just to cool songs by all the popular singers! I am always wanting to get out of the house and it is all because the reall me is cramed inside, and is just dying to get out! My wish is to be able to be all the time what I am on the inside!
That girl.
I can only be me, I'm always in my own world I can't change me, I can only be that big hearted girl.
I may not be perfect, But I have big dreams, I may have my problems, But I am just that girl, so it seams.
Even though I am different, I do have that love swirl, Even if I like strange things, I really am more than just that girl.
But really, I am just me, I would only be myself in a whirl, I only wish you could see, I'm a different kind of girl!...... I am me!
The Dream
As I live today, I watch the life around me, How the flowers bloom in May, And I remember and see, The dream, I had, not far from this spot, I had inside of my heart, The dream that life began, That the singing part of me was in my hand, That I could reach out with my lips, I could grow wings and fly, And if I were to slip, I would have an angel to keep me going on high, The dream that I thought was crumbled, That came to life so amazingly, And it would not crumble, But hold it's head up so beautifully, Is that even possible, Might it happen, I can say in a way honorable, If it did, You would always find me singin'!
Question and Answer
Q: "Why is there so much suffering in this world?" A: God did not make a world of suffering. In Genesis, God says that he made everything and it was very good. But man's sin in the Garden of Eden, turned a perfect world into one of sin and suffering and death. The suffering started with sin. When there is somebody asking you "Why is there suffering?" That is just your time to tell them of the beginning, and that the true God is good and just. If God did not punish sin, he would be a corrupt God. But God sent his son to die on the cross, so you would not have to die for your sins, but have life in Jesus Christ. When Jesus died, he took our punishment on himself, and all you have to do is accept this gift, and turn from your sins, and trust in Christ, and follow in his footsteps. The suffering is still there as an overall consequence to sin, and, even as a Christian, we have hard times. But we have our loving Savior to help us as we wait for our reward in Heaven.
My record!
The latest I have stayed up is 6:20 am!! I was at a B-day party, and watched movies, play games, and did all that fun stuff untill 6:20 am! No joke! Even if I only got two hours of sleep, cause I woke up at 8:20 am, to the other gals talking, they got to bed earlyer than me, so did not have so much trouble getting up!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment