Monday
Boy am I busy!
I have been a very busy number 1/3, doing lots of swimming, cleaning, baking, shopping, and sleeping hard. Today, around 5:00pm we are having some friends come over, they live about 3 hours away! So they are going to stay with us for about 4 days! I will try to post more, but am going to be very busy for the next week and a half, because next Monday, we are having another friend come over. Her name is Kim, and her picture is on the side, down lower, in with the other pictures of my friends! So far my summer has been fun, with lots to do. Well, that's all I have got to say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment