Monday
Responsibility!
Today as a number 3 as always! My mom was moving some wood logs from the back yard, and found a rabbit hole with about six bunny's, we caught five. We are now keeping them in a box, we made it as much like a home to them as we could! There names are, Junior, Stacy, Gloria, Peter, and Bugsie! Junior is mine, Stacy and Gloria are Becca's, Peter is Abbie's, and Bugsie is Lydia's! They are so special! From the moment we saw them we just fell in love with'im! And Junior, well lets just say, He was the first bunny I touched, and I would not have it to be any other way, but for me to have him as mine! They are so cute, and cuddly! I know Rachel when she was younger, she nursed animals back to health all the time! Like birds, bunny's, and even once a humming bird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment