On Monday My cousin/friend came and stayed with us until yesterday. Were I had to say goodbye. It is no fun without her here now, it seems. One thing I loved about it was that for the more than half the time I got to be a number 1! We swam, camped out, went to the library, made cookie's, ate them and cake, watched movie's, watched funny you tube video's, and laughed, went to the park, we did all this stuff, and tried to pack it into 3 days! Totally not enough time for it all. So I can't wait to see her again! We always have good times. She is a good friend that I will miss! Summer, and friends are the some of the best things ever!
Thursday
Sad to say goodbye
On Monday My cousin/friend came and stayed with us until yesterday. Were I had to say goodbye. It is no fun without her here now, it seems. One thing I loved about it was that for the more than half the time I got to be a number 1! We swam, camped out, went to the library, made cookie's, ate them and cake, watched movie's, watched funny you tube video's, and laughed, went to the park, we did all this stuff, and tried to pack it into 3 days! Totally not enough time for it all. So I can't wait to see her again! We always have good times. She is a good friend that I will miss! Summer, and friends are the some of the best things ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment