Wednesday
Hair Cuts!
Today I am just a lonely number three! My mom took my brothers Luke and Ben to a salon, to get their hair cut, and Lydia and Seth went with them. And Rachel was at work. So only Becca, Abbie, Dad, and I were here for a while. They are home now, and the boy's hair is so cute! They are such little gentlemen now! You just want to pick them up and squish them, and kiss them!
Ben now has been doing a lot of talking. One bad thing is one of his first words were "No" and "Stop it!" But we have been playing a game/trick on Ben, we would pretend to get hurt, and would say to him, "Oh, Ben! You have to give me a kiss and I will get better!" He sure does fall for it and will slowly bend and give you a kiss! And Luke, well, he is also asking for things instead of taking them! He is learning some manners. Which is nice, cause we now have some what of a normal cookie supply!
Ben now has been doing a lot of talking. One bad thing is one of his first words were "No" and "Stop it!" But we have been playing a game/trick on Ben, we would pretend to get hurt, and would say to him, "Oh, Ben! You have to give me a kiss and I will get better!" He sure does fall for it and will slowly bend and give you a kiss! And Luke, well, he is also asking for things instead of taking them! He is learning some manners. Which is nice, cause we now have some what of a normal cookie supply!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment