BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aloha

Welcome to my blog about the three sides of me! Don't forget to listen my cool list of songs!



"Don't fight for what 'you' want, fight for what is worth fighting for."



Quote,

'Big dreamer'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday

Busy Summer!

It's me, the split in three girl, that is sorry for not posting for so long. My only way of explaining why, is because I have been swimming almost every day, and for the next three days we will be having more company. I say "more" because this week we have been having other visitors. But it has been fun. And since I missed Saturday fun I will make up for it now! How about a blond joke? Okay well, here it goes!
One day a Brunette, a red head, and a blond were driving in a convertible car, with the top down. As they were driving on a bridge, it collapsed! The Brunette and the red head swam up to the top of the water. Five minutes passed, and then the blond came up. The Brunette and the red head were like, "What took you so long?" And the blond said, "I could not get my door open!"

Well, I am starting to run out of blond jokes! So I will just give you a joke that a friend told me.

One day two men were digging a hole, and their boss was not helping. One of the men said, "How come he is not helping us?" The other man said, "Well, go and ask." So he goes up there and says, "Hey boss why are you not helping?" and the boss says, "You see, it is all in the smarts, watch!" And he puts out his hand and tells him to hit it. Then he quick moves his hand and the man hits the tree behind it. So he went back down to dig. The other man says, "So what did he say?" "It's all in the smarts!" Then he puts out his hand in front of his face.

Well, that is enough for today! But I guess I can give one picture! Hope all you readers are doing well!

No comments:

This is one way to put it gals!

Born With Glitter
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

I luv these shoes!

Pink Shoes
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

To all my friends

I'll Always Have Your Back
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

The Only Ones
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Define: Friend
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

So This is Love
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Girl Thang!
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Sad Mondays
Comments from pYzam.com

This is Love
Comments from pYzam.com

Terrify
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com