BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aloha

Welcome to my blog about the three sides of me! Don't forget to listen my cool list of songs!



"Don't fight for what 'you' want, fight for what is worth fighting for."



Quote,

'Big dreamer'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday

Here it starts

Today I'm once again number.........3! Is that new or what?! But some good news: we had that trained man come and put on the last coat of mud in our room, and soon after he's done, we'll paint that room! Still we have not all thought of the color yet. I want pink to be the main color, but not everyone thinks that is as "Cool" an idea as me. "UGH!" I wish that they would go with the flow, but that would be too easy! Here are some pictures of all the girls living in the room, which is all of the girls in our family!

Rachel blue shirt 17






Becca black shirt 12






Me white/blue shirt 11





Abbie pink shirt 8
Lydia Pink Jacket 6








No comments:

This is one way to put it gals!

Born With Glitter
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

I luv these shoes!

Pink Shoes
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

To all my friends

I'll Always Have Your Back
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

The Only Ones
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Define: Friend
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

So This is Love
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Girl Thang!
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Sad Mondays
Comments from pYzam.com

This is Love
Comments from pYzam.com

Terrify
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com