Saturday
Saturday!
Today it is Saturday, and you know what that means?! Yep, a bit of fun! How about some blonde joke stories? More like a joke, but still a story!
Here goes the first one!
One day a blonde was tired of being one, so died her hair red. As she was driving in the country one day, she saw some sheep and their shepherd. She stopped and said to the shepherd, " If I can guess the number of sheep you have, can I have one?" and the shepherd answered, " Sounds good to me!" " Mmm, 120?" " You got it right! Go pick one." The blonde came back with an animal, and the shepherd said, " If I can guess your true hair color, can I have my animal back?" " Sure." " You're a blonde, now give my dog back!"
Here goes the second one!
One day a blonde, a brunette, and a red head were all riding in a convertible car, with the roof down. They were driving on a bridge and the bridge broke down and they fell into the water. The car started to sink. So the brunette and the red head swam to the surface of the water. Five minutes later the blonde swam up. The brunette and the red head said to the blonde, " What took you so long?" and the blond said, " I could not get my door open!"
Hope you liked them, and by the way don't feel bad if you are blonde, most of my family is blonde!
Here goes the first one!
One day a blonde was tired of being one, so died her hair red. As she was driving in the country one day, she saw some sheep and their shepherd. She stopped and said to the shepherd, " If I can guess the number of sheep you have, can I have one?" and the shepherd answered, " Sounds good to me!" " Mmm, 120?" " You got it right! Go pick one." The blonde came back with an animal, and the shepherd said, " If I can guess your true hair color, can I have my animal back?" " Sure." " You're a blonde, now give my dog back!"
Here goes the second one!
One day a blonde, a brunette, and a red head were all riding in a convertible car, with the roof down. They were driving on a bridge and the bridge broke down and they fell into the water. The car started to sink. So the brunette and the red head swam to the surface of the water. Five minutes later the blonde swam up. The brunette and the red head said to the blonde, " What took you so long?" and the blond said, " I could not get my door open!"
Hope you liked them, and by the way don't feel bad if you are blonde, most of my family is blonde!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment