BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aloha

Welcome to my blog about the three sides of me! Don't forget to listen my cool list of songs!



"Don't fight for what 'you' want, fight for what is worth fighting for."



Quote,

'Big dreamer'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday

Sunny day!

Today we get some good old sunshine! And I get to to be 1/3 today! I also have my evening set out, I am going to video chat, with a web cam, with one of my pals! He is named Andy, I have his picture on towards the bottom on the side. I also am planning on taking a bike ride. I do that a lot in the summer. Most of the time I do it with my sister Becca, and once we took a 5 hour long bike ride! We play this game as we do it which makes time fly by. May, for me, has really been zooming by. We can see the town pool from our house and they have been cleaning it for summer, cause it is an outside pool! I really enjoy having the pool so near. Summer, no matter how hot, can always pass the test on which is a more fun season, Winter or Summer! Plus, you get the best sunsets!

No comments:

This is one way to put it gals!

Born With Glitter
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

I luv these shoes!

Pink Shoes
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

To all my friends

I'll Always Have Your Back
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

The Only Ones
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Define: Friend
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

So This is Love
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Girl Thang!
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Sad Mondays
Comments from pYzam.com

This is Love
Comments from pYzam.com

Terrify
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com