BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aloha

Welcome to my blog about the three sides of me! Don't forget to listen my cool list of songs!



"Don't fight for what 'you' want, fight for what is worth fighting for."



Quote,

'Big dreamer'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday

Time for a Saturday shopping day!

Well, let's just say that you don't want to be caught out here in summer without something cool to wear. ( And I mean shorts and tank top) Although it is MN it can get pretty hot! So today I finally get to go SHOPPING! Sometimes you just don't care, and just want to get it over with but me, the multi-tasking, split-me-in-three girl, I don't run out of energy for a while! Oh, and by the way I also get to say that for half of the day I get to be number 1! But, I did do chores this morning. Do you know what day it is? Yep, Saturday and you know on Saturday you get to see, or do something fun. For starters here are some funny face pictures!
And now for a brain washing story!

A man left home running. He ran a little, and turned left, he ran a little, and turned left, he ran a little, and turned left, and then turned back home. When he got home there were to masked man waiting for him. Who were the masked men and why did he leave home running?


Answers:
The masked men were the catcher and the umpire.
He left home running because he hit a home run.

No comments:

This is one way to put it gals!

Born With Glitter
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

I luv these shoes!

Pink Shoes
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

To all my friends

I'll Always Have Your Back
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

The Only Ones
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Define: Friend
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

So This is Love
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Girl Thang!
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Sad Mondays
Comments from pYzam.com

This is Love
Comments from pYzam.com

Terrify
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com