Saturday
A bit of fun!
Yesterday I went to a youth program at a church in town and we played BASEBALL!! My favorite sport! We tied 6 to 6! So for half the day I got to be.....hmm what would I be? I guess I would be the one, were I am just a normal town kid! Next time we are going to play kickball! It is a mix of baseball and soccer, so there are bases, and the pitcher will roll a kickball, and you kick it as far as you can and you run as far around the diamond as you can. So it has your normal baseball rules. It sure felt good to run off that pent-up MN winter energy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment