BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aloha

Welcome to my blog about the three sides of me! Don't forget to listen my cool list of songs!



"Don't fight for what 'you' want, fight for what is worth fighting for."



Quote,

'Big dreamer'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday

School is back

Work is over and school is back. But since I am done working for a while, thought I would just share some stuff with you readers! (you're most likely thinking "As long as it is cool" ,right?) Today I am number.....1/3! Do you know is very rare to find me saying that I am only number 1 or 2? I would have to be not at the house for that!
Well, here is my cool stuff you can pass on! Now these are brain washing questions!
  1. Is it possible to end a sentence with the word "The"?
  2. How many animals did Moses take on the Ark?

  3. What is the name of the raised print deaf people use?

  4. It is noon. You look at the big hand is on three. The little hand is on five. What time is it?

  5. Listen carefully: You are the driver of a train. There are thirty people on board. At the first stop ten people get off. At the next stop five people get on. What is the name of the driver?



Don't forget to think a little before giving up. Answers are down a little!





  1. I just did!
  2. None, it was Noah.
  3. Deaf people don't use raised print.
  4. It is noon
  5. You are the driver.

Was that funny or what?!

Don't forget to pass it on!

No comments:

This is one way to put it gals!

Born With Glitter
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

I luv these shoes!

Pink Shoes
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

To all my friends

I'll Always Have Your Back
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

The Only Ones
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Define: Friend
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

So This is Love
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Girl Thang!
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Sad Mondays
Comments from pYzam.com

This is Love
Comments from pYzam.com

Terrify
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com