BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aloha

Welcome to my blog about the three sides of me! Don't forget to listen my cool list of songs!



"Don't fight for what 'you' want, fight for what is worth fighting for."



Quote,

'Big dreamer'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday

Refreshing Day

Yesterday I was a normal number 3, but, after school I thought it would be good to do something refreshing, so I went on a bike ride around town. I took Ben in the bike trailer, and we went on a bike ride in the most refreshing drizzle! For a while the town was very still, cause all the neighbor kids were not out yet. I just strolled 'round the town and sang my own song. BOY, was that what I needed! I came back and ate supper, and I truthfully was tempted to go out again. Sure hope to do that again soon. It made me feel as light as feather, and I felt God touch my soul, and I sang praises to him with the most wonderful feeling of "Freedom" that I wanted to stay with me forever!

No comments:

This is one way to put it gals!

Born With Glitter
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

I luv these shoes!

Pink Shoes
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

To all my friends

I'll Always Have Your Back
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

The Only Ones
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Define: Friend
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

So This is Love
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Girl Thang!
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Sad Mondays
Comments from pYzam.com

This is Love
Comments from pYzam.com

Terrify
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com