BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aloha

Welcome to my blog about the three sides of me! Don't forget to listen my cool list of songs!



"Don't fight for what 'you' want, fight for what is worth fighting for."



Quote,

'Big dreamer'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday

I can taste it right now

Every day it seems to be so hot I want to shorts and a tank top, even when its raining!SUMMER!!!!! OH, I can taste it right now. Winter is too long and cold for enjoyment. I mean, just think, you can just send the kids out without having to bundle them up first. Let the kids go swimming and use some of that screaming energy, and then you can just send them to bed! I never could remember how just GREAT summer is after a long winter! Sorry if I am a little over excited about summer, but with so many kids to watch cooped up inside, as opposed to letting them be tired from playing outside when they have to go to bed is like heaven. ( not literally) Here are some summer pictures!
Abbie 8

Luke 3, Lydia 5, Ben 9 months

Luke 3, Seth 15, Ben 11 months

Our dog Grace

No comments:

This is one way to put it gals!

Born With Glitter
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

I luv these shoes!

Pink Shoes
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

To all my friends

I'll Always Have Your Back
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

The Only Ones
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Define: Friend
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

So This is Love
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Girl Thang!
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Sad Mondays
Comments from pYzam.com

This is Love
Comments from pYzam.com

Terrify
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com