Friday
My brain is full
Today me, being a number 3 once again, had a very Impacted school lesson! And wow my brain sure is full. A lot of times my dad will go on the Internet and go to a web site for little skits of lessons, with speakers that work a ministry "Answers In Genesis." God sure gave some talent to these speakers, cause when they speak, you will have a lot to try to understand about this world and how it was fearfully and wonderfully made. I don't have that kind of talent, but not only do they have a talent, but they can relate everything to the Bible! They have some great speakers, that some times you can't understand, but I truly sure do try! You can visit them at there web site www.answersingenesesis.org, enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment