Wednesday
Restless Abbie
Today as always I am a number 3. But my sister is very restless just waiting for 3:30 so she can go and get her hair all done pretty! And everybody is waiting for our Grandparents to come. I think we will have fun! But too bad, we can't send our restless young'uns outside cause it is one of those gloomy days, and nobody wants to go outside when it is damp and chilly out. So they are in the living room watching a movie, and trying to be still and not make so much noise, cause my dad is sleeping. A lot of times my dad does night shifts at work, then comes home and sleeps during the day! We are trying to get the house looking as good as we can for when our Grandparents get here! The picture is of my Grand parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment