Sunday
I wanna be a stowaway!
Ok, on question...Is stowing away in someone suitcase on a plain illegal?! Oh good its not! Cause I'm about to! Rachel and Seth are flying NC to stay there ten days with our friends!!! I have three friends that live there!!!..and no money for a plain ticket. So catch my drift for wanting to be a stowaway?! They leave on Thursday...and I wanna go!!!! Somehow I gotta find something to do here that will be at least almost as good as flying to NC...you ain't going to give me any luck? Not even bad luck? Ok so I don't want that but I do need to figure something out to do until the pool opens and I see my few friends in town like every day etc. Well I gotta go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment