BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aloha

Welcome to my blog about the three sides of me! Don't forget to listen my cool list of songs!



"Don't fight for what 'you' want, fight for what is worth fighting for."



Quote,

'Big dreamer'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday

Sarah's new 2010 style!



Well, I just yesterday, only turned twelve! And for my birthday, Rachel me and Becca went on a shopping spree at Claire's!!!! (the best accessories store ever!!!) And then went to the theater and watched a movie! And after the movie it was like 7:30 and my grandma and grandpa who live really close to where we were shopping said we could come over and have supper and she gave me my birthday gift from them! And today Seth took me out for breakfast! Its been fun! I think were going to have the birthday super tonight...not sure though! On the first, Lydia asked me what my plan was for my birthday, I said, "Well you usually don't plan your own birthday." She says, "I have mine all planned out!" Then she goes on for a while on what she's going to do, and I'm like, "Ah...so your going to do all that eh?!" LOL! Well enjoy the pics I had a blast!

No comments:

This is one way to put it gals!

Born With Glitter
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

I luv these shoes!

Pink Shoes
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

To all my friends

I'll Always Have Your Back
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

The Only Ones
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Define: Friend
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

So This is Love
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Girl Thang!
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Sad Mondays
Comments from pYzam.com

This is Love
Comments from pYzam.com

Terrify
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com