Well, Rachel and Seth are in North Carolina and me...I'm still at home. Today I got to babysit for over five hours while my mom hung out with a friend, and my dad was sleeping, working night shifts can be tough on ya. So being the second oldest for these ten days...its tiring! I really appreciate my friends though, we online chat a lot, so that really lightens me up, to be able to have my friends that live even states away can be right at the computer with me! It is great. Today we were online chatting with some friends that live in North Carolina, and we had loads of fun even between little sibling coming down with a message like 'She hit! No I didn't! That's not true!' etc.! So having a friend around is a blessing! Especial when you just feel like screaming! I wanted to show you an amazing picture, I can't remember where I got it from, maybe from off of a friends blog or something so if I did, hope you don't mind and thanks! Well have a nice day, oh and don't forget to hug and thank all your friends for being there for you!
Saturday
What to do, what to do!
Well, Rachel and Seth are in North Carolina and me...I'm still at home. Today I got to babysit for over five hours while my mom hung out with a friend, and my dad was sleeping, working night shifts can be tough on ya. So being the second oldest for these ten days...its tiring! I really appreciate my friends though, we online chat a lot, so that really lightens me up, to be able to have my friends that live even states away can be right at the computer with me! It is great. Today we were online chatting with some friends that live in North Carolina, and we had loads of fun even between little sibling coming down with a message like 'She hit! No I didn't! That's not true!' etc.! So having a friend around is a blessing! Especial when you just feel like screaming! I wanted to show you an amazing picture, I can't remember where I got it from, maybe from off of a friends blog or something so if I did, hope you don't mind and thanks! Well have a nice day, oh and don't forget to hug and thank all your friends for being there for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment