Tuesday
This is awesome!!!!
Right now I'm with my mom, I'm using one of those computers at a hospital, were going to an appointment for mom. Were in the town were we do are shopping, so guess why were here! I WENT SHOPPING!!!! It is so much fun!! Yesterday I got my hair cut, and slept at my grandparents in this town, and today...I went crazy! We went to get a pedicure...I already scratched up some of the polish!! [Sniffle Sniffle] Then we went to Claire's! Then to Kohl's!! I got two tops, comfy pants, and some leggings at Kohl's! It is just awesome! Just mom and me, and grandma took us out to eat! Obviously I having a swell time. I'll load up some pictures as soon as I can. Well have a nice day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment