Hey long time no post! Well I just took this picture today, I am wearing a bandanna that I got a Wall-Mart for a buck! So hey, what a deal huh! I obviously added some cool affects to the picture, its just fun! Well the good news that I got to share is that there is that about eleven twelves of all the snow...IS MELTED!! Oh its awesome! I go on walks, can just send the kids outside like whenever! Ooh yeah! Abbie is already talking about when the pool opens! Ha, silly!..Well..[sarah clears throat] um so am I...but that don't matter! I guess that the winter of 2009/2010 has been a real bummer! Oh I have a funny story to tell you, It was a funny side note in my Bible! The New Convert
A new convert was reading his Bible when he called out, "Wow! Praise the Lord!" A liberal minister heard him, and asked him what the noise was about. The young Christian replied with great enthusiasm, "This is incredible, It says here that God performed a miracle of deliverance by opening up the Red Sea for the Jew to march through!"
The minister replied, "Owing to tidal patterns around that time of year, the Red Sea was a swamp that was only three inches deep."
Somewhat subdued, the young man continued reading, but soon exclaimed, "Wow! Praise the Lord!" "What's the matter now?" asked the minister. To which the Christian replied, "God has just drowned the whole Egyptian army in three inches of water!"
Over 3,000 times the Bible speaks of its inspiration by God. His Word is true, and you can believe every word of it!
Now is that funny or what?! If its a true story, I don't know, but if it is, I can just see the look on the ministers face! Ha ha!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment