Monday
This is AWESOME!
I just don't believe it, now every morning I will wake up to the sound of little paws, scratching, and pattering in a cage! I love those hamsters, and it seems that everyone in the house is attracted to them! Luke (who is four) is already saying, "When will I have a hamster? If your hamsters have a baby, and it is a boy, I get to keep it!" I have always liked hamsters! Mom is also already telling us that we are going to be distracted by them, while doing school, and now we have a couple of new rules! I like to just watch them make little burrows, in there bedding! Well, now that is all I can talk about! So I will go so you don't get so tired of hamster talk! By the way those pictures of a frog Becca found and took pictures of! (And that is a dime!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment