Tuesday
Knitting! (A hobby of mine)
I have spent a lot of my free time lately knitting baby things! A Blue hat, with matching booties for a newborn baby, and a set of booties/sock things for a girl toddler! I had made a blanket with the same yarn as the girl booties a while back so it matches great! I thought you might want to see them so I took some pics. I enjoy knitting a lot! It is not so hard once you learn it. It did not take me very long and I could do it pretty good! My sister Rachel, boy...she was a very quick learner. She started with a very thick, and long scarf, and she was done in less than three days! That was the first thing she made, and actually was pretty much what she learned with, and it looks like that was her fifth scarf, it was very even, and pretty. She gave it to Lydia, (she is six now) and it looks like a shawl on her! I took a picture of her too! Well, have a nice day!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment