Sunday
WE GOT HAMSTERS!
I can't believe it! Becca and I both got hamsters! We went to go to my dads work so we good pick a check up, cause he was sleeping, and Becca and I asked my if we could go to Wall mart to get a cage, cause we already got an answer that we were going to get hamsters, and were waiting to get the cage. So we got the cage and the hamsters today, and we love them, they are so, so cute! (In my book) I am already attached to them, and don't know how I will be able to stand to not a have a hamster in the house! Becca took some pics of them. They love there new cage, and are eating well. We got them free from a friend in town, she had two girls (she thought) and ended up with a litter of five adorable baby hamsters, and gave two of them to Becca and me, after we talked our parents in to it! Oh, I almost forgot, there names are Star Junior (Mine) and Summer Ruby (Becca's) At first we thought that mine was a boy, and we called it Theodore (After Theodore on "Alvan and the Chipmunks" an awesome movie) then my friend gave the idea of star, than decided on Star Junior, and Junior after my Bunny, that I took care of, but Theo is her nickname. You know, I never posted any pictures of those bunny's I will do that now! But Star has a white spot on her back, and Summer is all dark. As you can see we are very
exited!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment