BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aloha

Welcome to my blog about the three sides of me! Don't forget to listen my cool list of songs!



"Don't fight for what 'you' want, fight for what is worth fighting for."



Quote,

'Big dreamer'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday

Hello Blog!

Well, it has been a long, long time since I have posted a thing! So, sorry, but hey, I am going to give you a very long exiting post! Ok, well lets get started! First I got my ears pierced! And boy is it awesome! Second, I am taking a "Firearm Safety Class" and that is so exiting! Yesturday we did a field test, and past. I fond out a love trap shooting! I did pritty well too, one of the instucters said I should be in that trap shooting club! It felt good to powder those clay! I also got to shoot a black powder, or a muzzle loader! That was cool, I shot a milk jug that had colored water in it, and the jug exsploded! Then I went into a tree stand. I also had to demonstrat how to cross three kinds of fences, and of corse one of those was a bob wire fence! I got a little hole in my brand new pants, that I got the day before. Then I also shot a Rifle too. You probably figured out that I had a blast! Third, school started, and I can't say it is not worth talking about, but then again every one has there own school and does not need to learn what I have to do. And forth...I AM GETTING HAMESTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! I love hamsters. They are so cute, and I love them. Becca is getting one too. Mine is named Star Junior, and Becca is named Summer Ruby. Once we buy the cage, they are coming home! My friend is giving them to me for free! I am doing jumping jacks, I'm so exited, so I better go!

No comments:

This is one way to put it gals!

Born With Glitter
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

I luv these shoes!

Pink Shoes
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

To all my friends

I'll Always Have Your Back
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

The Only Ones
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Define: Friend
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

So This is Love
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Girl Thang!
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Sad Mondays
Comments from pYzam.com

This is Love
Comments from pYzam.com

Terrify
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com