Wednesday
Ready to get out of the house!
My family and I just got over being sick for two weeks, and boy am I ready for some fun! I wish I could have a slumber party, or go on a shopping spree! At least go to my friends house for a couple of hours. We got back to school Monday, and we are all still not ready for it! But then again when are we ever ready to do school?! Right now I am listening to the song on my play list called "Love Story" by Taylor Swift! It is a Awesome song, and so is Taylor Swift! You know I love music, it is what keeps me going! I would love to be able to be a singer. Not because of any money, or because it would make me popular! But because I love, and I mean just love music! I have a lot of favorite artist, like Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Avril Lavigne, etc! I have fun listening to new songs by all my favorite artist, and then memorizing them by heart, and then being able to, when I'm alone, just sing my favorite songs, it always just makes me smile. But then again it also puts me in my own bubble, and I get stuck, and just day dream! I just am kind of weird in that area! By the way, those pictures are of my friend, I was doing her hair one day! Well, that's all I got!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment