
Sunday
How much I...

..Love music, and want a guitar, is more than your brain can handle...for the record. Yesterday, at Set Free, the Ministry, one of the guys in the band let me actually hold, and strum his guitar!!!! It was like magic...and I made up my mind that I want to get an acoustic/electric guitar, it is an acoustic, that looks like an electric, but sounds acoustic, and you plug it in to be an electric. So its a bonus pack, so...I can dream on a new star, and feel, think, and wish that I'll get. And I did not say 'get it' on purpose. See..my dream is that I could create my own band, it would be a contemporary christian band, some songs would be 'bout 'following you dreams' some about 'failing in love' etc. All that jazz. Then the rest would be the message of Christ etc. But hey, don't scold me, I said it was a dream...just a dream! It just can be hard not to imagine it only..as a dream cause that pit in the bottom of my stomach is filled when I listen to music, sing music, or play music. Tell me I'm being dramatic, I'll believe you, but I just can't help it. Well, got to go...do you have a dream?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is one way to put it gals!
I luv these shoes!
My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment