BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aloha

Welcome to my blog about the three sides of me! Don't forget to listen my cool list of songs!



"Don't fight for what 'you' want, fight for what is worth fighting for."



Quote,

'Big dreamer'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday

...hmm..

Well, yesterday, Ben decided that it would be fun to get sick when we were going to go to a bible study with some friends. He has croup, and its pretty bad. So mom, dad, Abbie, Lydia, and Luke, all went to the bible study, Rachel and Seth were working, and Becca and I stayed home with Ben! He was a doll! I gotta say he is so much like me its creepy! Every minute, he asked for another cookie! Oh, and was wearing my robe with all sorts of shades of pink hearts on it, and my cool shoes, sitting watching a movie, while eating a cookie! How close can you get to becoming my very own mascot! So today we did our school like normal, I think my favorite part in school is writing! I am writing a story right now, called "Your Ordinary Amazing" and my pen name is Zoe Williams. It is pretty cool! The girl in the story it actually a lot like me, I am some what basing her on me, but just in her personality, and her dreams. And right now...I just need something to do! I'll probably do something weird with the web camera! Well have a nice day!

No comments:

This is one way to put it gals!

Born With Glitter
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

I luv these shoes!

Pink Shoes
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

To all my friends

I'll Always Have Your Back
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

The Only Ones
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Define: Friend
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

So This is Love
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Girl Thang!
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Sad Mondays
Comments from pYzam.com

This is Love
Comments from pYzam.com

Terrify
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com