BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aloha

Welcome to my blog about the three sides of me! Don't forget to listen my cool list of songs!



"Don't fight for what 'you' want, fight for what is worth fighting for."



Quote,

'Big dreamer'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday

What to do, what to do.

I don't have a whole lot to talk about except my bb hamsters!!! They have hair now, not a lot, but enough to tell the pattern of the coat. One of them is going to look just like Shawn! (there dad) We are very excited, we will be selling about three of them, we found out that there is only five, there might have been six and one died, but we are not for sure. We are keeping two for sure, because then we can have friends for Shawn and Star without breeding them again! Here in MN, it is not getting any warmer, just harder to go somewhere! I wish that we had summer all year round, that would be awesome. Well, I don't have anything else to say!

No comments:

This is one way to put it gals!

Born With Glitter
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

I luv these shoes!

Pink Shoes
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

To all my friends

I'll Always Have Your Back
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

The Only Ones
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Define: Friend
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

So This is Love
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Girl Thang!
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Sad Mondays
Comments from pYzam.com

This is Love
Comments from pYzam.com

Terrify
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com