BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Aloha

Welcome to my blog about the three sides of me! Don't forget to listen my cool list of songs!



"Don't fight for what 'you' want, fight for what is worth fighting for."



Quote,

'Big dreamer'


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday

I Hate being sick

I bet right now you think I am sick, right?! Well, I am not, but was this morning! I woke up fine, did the normal, ate breakfast took my vitamins, and ca boom! I felt horrible, my stomach was doing jumping jacks. We did our family Bible reading, and then mom noticed my face, stuck in a very disturbed position. She asked me if I was feeling ok, I was getting really weak, and gave her a little shake of the head, I better fast though, I ate a cookie once I was feeling better, then I was back on my feet, did my school and was fine after that! I have very weird, stomach, diet, and taste buds! Just remember this, you are unique...just like everybody else! Oh, the baby hamsters are opening there eyes! Most of them have a stripe down there back, like there dad, but not are all brown, some are grey, with dark grey stripe, and one has a creamy colored belly, and grey back, with a dark grey stripe! We are also going to baby sit two of my friends hamsters while they are on vacation! Well, that's all I got! Oh, here are some very very recent pictures of me! Becca was doing my hair, so I look all lumpy!

No comments:

This is one way to put it gals!

Born With Glitter
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

I luv these shoes!

Pink Shoes
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

My Guitar! Just kidding! Sure wish it was though!

To all my friends

I'll Always Have Your Back
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds

The Only Ones
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Define: Friend
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com

So This is Love
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

Girl Thang!
Make your Twitter look amazing withFree Twitter Backgrounds

Sad Mondays
Comments from pYzam.com

This is Love
Comments from pYzam.com

Terrify
Grab a Graphic from pYzam.com